Arcade 9-BallGleamVille Arcade 9-Ball billard is a simplified version of this popular game. To play this game go to Dorado:
Game RulesStarting player is chosen randomly and begins the game. One has the option to position the White ball anywhere in the left side of the table before Break Shot:
The starting Player performs the Break Shot.
• If White or Black ball are pocketed after Break Shot the shot is repeated by the same player.
After legal Break Shot following rules apply:
• There is no restriction as for the order in which balls should be pocketed, except the Black ball
needs to be pocketed as last one.
• If Player fails to pocket any ball, the opponent takes his turn.
• If Player puts White ball in the pocket, the opponent takes his turn and has an option to position White ball.
• If Player puts Black ball in the pocket, and there are still other balls remaining, the Player loses the game.
The Player who puts the Black ball in the pocket in the last shot wins the game.
Additional FeatureYou have the option to change table color using the table icon in bottom right of the table:
PrizesWinning, loosing or retreating the game will affect your GleamVille Account, Bio Status and Honor:
Agility Bonus PointsThe winner can get additional Points bonus for high Bio Agility Status: